For the last few months, I have been playing in a Friday night game (not Traveller) group with friends. Last night, since our regular Referee was wiped out with a grueling week at work, he relinquished the chair. I stepped in and offered a Classic Traveller one-shot: Double Adventure # 1, Shadows. It has turned into a two-shot, as the crew of the Alexandria-class Free Trader Normandy have not yet made it inside the pyramid structure. We hope to finish it next Friday.
I've made a few changes, of course. The setting moved to Holtzmann's Corridor, on the planet Mavramorn. Mavramorn does not have a corrosive atmosphere; rather a thin and tainted one. The PCs need breather masks, but not full vacc suits. The other changes I can't reveal until after the adventure is concluded.
|Mavramorn's national symbol|
To save time (not enough, apparently) I consulted both Supplement 1 and Supplement 4 for pre-gen characters. We have:
- Scout Pilot Shepherd 9A8687 Pilot-1, Mechanical-3, Medical-1, Vacc Suit-2, Computer-1
- Baroness Chao 2 term Noble 89788C Engineering-1, Computer-1, Laser rifle-1
- Marine Corporal Fractin 998667 Electronics-2, Cutlass-1, Revolver-1, Brawling-0
- Army Major "Snake" B85695 Leader-2, Mechanical-3, Cutlass-1, Rifle-1, SMG-1
- Merchant Officer Suzette A5A7CA Steward-2, Medical-1, Navigation-1, Brawling-0
- (NPC) Proper Dave A3AA9A Engineering-3, Medical-2, Admin-1
Sounds like fun!ReplyDelete